Hybrid Working Training
This course will enable your and your team, if you wish to be trained together, to create a collaborative working strategy. Individuals and teams will learn how work effectively and collaboratively in a hybrid working environment.
What is Hybrid Working Training?
Hybrid working is more common now than ever before. A blend of home working and office working requires a unique approach to ensure productivity and effectiveness is not damaged or reduced as we change our working environment.
From how to manage a remote and diverse team, to communicating, to technology and improving productivity and performance, this course is overflowing with practical training and strategies to support working in a proactive, hybrid working environment.
With the use of technology, clarity on expectations, structure and procedures, you will begin to work more effectively and productively in what can be a challenging space. This course has been developed with productive and smart ways of working at the forefront to ensure people are operating in effective and efficient ways, day in, day out. All delegates will learn how to increase productivity, improve performance, and reduce work related stress using practical techniques and principles.
Want to get involved?
Get in touch today.
Why choose us?
Still need convincing? Here you can see our latest testimonial on how our course delivered.
Claire is extremely professional and committed to supporting you and your goals
Claire delivered us a programme of team development which significantly improved our L&D teams’ work processes and systems, resulting in significant efficiencies and greater effectiveness.
Who would benefit?
Anyone who works in a hybrid working environment and wishes to become more productive, effective and able to work collaboratively virtually!
What does this training cover?
- Clarifying responsibilities of you and the team
- How to work effectively as a hybrid team
- Boosting personal and team motivation
- Developing a plan for successful hybrid working
- Technical tools to increase productivity
- Maximising the IT Tools you have access to
- Working smarter not harder
- How to communicate effectively
- Running effective meetings virtually and hybrid
- Virtual meeting etiquette and ethics
- How to delegate/collaborate effectively
- Dealing with change
- How to plan your day effectively
Interested in this package?
Get in touch today